Senior GP Registrar Program Manager
Silvia is responsible for a broad range of areas relating to GP registrar training.
Silvia's background is in project management and has some 20 years experience in this area. Originally from Italy, Silvia has a special interest in languages and cross-cultural communication. She is responsible for a broad range of areas relating to GP registrar training and is the senior manager for the GPR support team members.
- ACRRM exam eligibility assessment process
- ACRRM, dual, RACGP/FARGP GP registrar management (as per GP registrar allocation)
- GP Registrar Placements review & approval process
- GP registrar support team – ongoing training
- Line Manager, GPR support team
- Management of external clinical teaching visit (ECTV) process
- Management of IHT salary support program
- Management of training advisor (TA) process
- Management/oversight of completion of training (COT) process (ACRRM & RACGP)
- Management/oversight of recognition of prior learning (RPL) process (ACRRM & RACGP)
- TA support (as per GP registrar allocation)
- Withdrawal of GP registrars from training (as per GP registrar allocation)
- Workforce incentive program forms (as per GP registrar allocation)