NTGPE is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation that is entirely funded by the Australian Department of Health to train general practitioners in the Northern Territory. The success of NTGPE is largely determined by the quality and commitment of its people.
- We are a vibrant organisation that is passionate about primary health care.
- We operate on a three-year funding cycle and the current cycle ends in Feb 2023.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
We have an exciting opportunity for an accountant to join our finance team.
We are seeking an experienced accountant who will provide a range of financial administrative and support activities including assisting with the preparation of financial reports.
The position is full time for a fixed term of approximately 6 months.
For further information and details of how to apply, visit the Seek ad and follow prompts.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. Closing date 12 August 2022 – shortlisting may commence prior to closing date
NTGPE is recruiting External Clinical Teaching Visitors (ECT Visitors) to work on a casual basis. We encourage GPs from Darwin, Gove, Katherine and Alice Springs to register interest with Silvia Bretta, Senior GP Registrar Program Manager, via email@example.com or 08 8946 7079.
- What we offer
- Salary packaging
- Uniforms are provided
- Commitment to staff physical and emotional wellbeing
- Above average superannuation scheme
- Pleasant surroundings and newly refurbished office space
- Ample available parking with paid permit
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities.
- Where we work
NTGPE's main office is located in Building 1, Yellow Precinct in Charles Darwin University's Casuarina campus, and is surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens.
NTGPE Alice Springs office is in the East Wing, Flinders University Rural and Remote Health, 5 Skinner Street, Alice Springs.